Romantic Sensual Massage for Couples
Romantic Sensual Massage for Couples
Romantic massages are more intimate and sensual than a massage at the local Day Spa. A couple can experience this awesome intimate massage together with little work. Ambiance will set the mood. Make sure you experiment with your hands and only do what feels good. We have found that people who experiment with romantic massage have much better relationships in general.
Steps to a Romantic Massage
1) Set the Romance - Set the room as if you went to a 5 star hotel. Make your partner feel like they are somewhere else then your old bedroom. No phones, No TV, etc.
2)Lay a towel down - If your doing the massage on the bed or floor make sure it is comfortable for both.
- Buy a luxury towel just for this purpose the towel will be perfect for comfort and for romance.
- White towels over colored towel it speaks super clean
- Be respectful to your partner make sure they are warm at all times. Cover up private parts if you feel you need too.
3) Room Temp Important - Warmth is key to making this romantic massage a winner. The warmer you are the more you take off or leave off.
4) Romantic Music - Play soft and gentle music off in the distance. Most people have the Spa music channel on cable TV
5) Romantic Atmosphere - Dim lighting, candle place around the massage area, and fireplace if available.
- Tea Lights, Pillar Candles, Massage Candles, etc
- Always be aware of the candles, the last thing you want to happen is you bump one and start a fire.
Not a fan of candles buy some rice paper lamps and hang them around the area.
6) Essential oils for your partner’s skin.
- Choosing a massage oil that gives off the energy or atmosphere you’d like to create. Use enough massage oil it make the massage more sensual
- The best “carrier” oils include sweet almond oil, olive oil, warmed coconut oil, rose hip oil, grapeseed oil, avocado oil, jojoba oil, etc.
- Never pour massage oil straight onto the person’s skin. Pour it into your hands first warm the oil up before applying to your partner’s skin.
- Essential Oils which are best for romantic massages include:
- Lavender oil – for mind relaxation
- Ylang-ylang oil – is a turn on for females
- Patchouli oil – earthy, musky, helps focus
- Jasmine oil – is a turn on for females
- Sandalwood oil – makes men go wild
- Cardamom oil – increases libido
- Juniper oil – promotes self-assurance
- Ginger oil – spicy and hot romantic
- Rose oil – Makes women feel romantic.
7) Perfect Hygiene . Always make sure that your fingernails are trimmed and remove all jewelery prior to the massage. Brush your teeth so you don’t have bad breath while doing the massage. Wear very comfortable clothing and if your hair is long put it in ponytail (very sexy). Wash your hands both before and after the massage. Make sure to warm your hand before touch your loved one’s skin. Shows you care about their experience.
- As for being the one giving the massage, you need to be completely zen to giving the massage. A romantic massage takes your full attention, focus and care if you are nervous or tense your partner will feel that its not romantic! Meditate to clear your mind before starting the massage.
- Avoid big meals and alcohol at least 2 to 6 hours before receiving the massage.
- As for your technique slow and sensual gliding over the skin is the easiest way to give a romantic massage. Too hard will make the other person not in the mood.
- Watch your posture during the massage or it won’t be a pleasant experience for either person.
- If you are both naked during the massage make sure room temp is perfect or things in certain areas make seem smaller than usual. =)
8) The Perfect Massage technique for Couples:
- Warm the oil in your hands, then slowly run your hands over the area you are about to massage until the skin is glistening with oil.
- Use gentle long fluid movement with long strokes. Your not here to remove knots its a romantic massage not therapeutic massage.
- Start with your partner face up work from the neck , shoulders, arms. Then stomach very soft there then move to feet, calves, and thighs.
- Finish an area of skin before moving on.
- No Talking at all
- Flip you partner over work on there feet, calves, hamstrings, and glutes. Last massage there full back with little more pressure.
9) Complete the evening with a romantic bubble bath for two. What you do after this is entirely up to you both!