Choosing a Day Spa
Spa Registry is here to help you make the right decision when choosing a Day Spa. We have searched high and low to find out the best things to look when planning your next Day Spa visit. As a Day Spa owner myself, we are always striving to reach perfection with our spa services so we know what details to look for while visiting the wonderful day spa of your choose.
Main Things to look for when choosing a Day Spa
1) Always ask the day spa your visiting for a spa menu of their services that includes the cost, type of treatment, and length of spa service.
2) Make sure the day spa you are visiting has excellent customer service skills and treats with the utmost respect when speaking with you.
3) Always take a tour of the Day Spa you are looking to get spa services at before making the decision to get services at that Day Spa
4) Cleanliness is the #1 thing to look for when choosing a Day Spa if they aren’t neat & clean you could be in for more then you bargain for with illness, disease, and skin irritations. Please make sure that everything is clean and perfect before making your decision to go to that Day Spa.
5) Please make sure to check lighting and music in the room your spa treatment is in make sure the music is soothing and the room is not too dark.
6) Ask the Day Spa what types of equipment or relaxing things they can do when visiting like Hot Tubs, Saunas, Hydrotherapy Tubs, etc….
7) Before the treatment begins make sure you inform the technician of any medical conditions or special needs during the treatment especially if the technician does ask you at the time of the spa service/treatment.
8) Make sure your technician has been properly trained received certification and licensing for spa services you are receiving.
Proper Spa Etiquette
At most Day Spa’s there are a list of spa etiquette guidelines to follow when you visit a Day Spa.
1) You need to relax, center yourself, and set your own mood.
2) You don’t have to talk during your spa service until you want to talk.
3) Feel free to speak up if something is uncomfortable to you.
4) Listen to your technician… when he/she suggests rest, diet or skin care needs.
We personally travel to different countries an visit Day Spa’s along my journey. These questions above are the main things we look for when booking our appointment with a Day Spa. The best thing we can tell you is all questions are good even if you think it might be stupid or not something you want to ask …..ask it… You will be glad you ask those questions. We hope that this article will serve you well in choosing your next Day Spa.